At Brighton Family Dentistry, we utilize lasers in all of our dental treatment rooms. When you visit our friendly, welcoming dental office, you may see our dentists use lasers to:
- Remove the decayed portion of a tooth
- Harden or “cure” a dental filling
- Treat periodontal disease (gum disease) by reshaping the gums and removing bacteria
- Remove lesions in the mouth and relieve pain from canker sores
- Speed up teeth whitening treatment
To learn more about laser dentistry, we welcome you to call or visit our dental office in Salt Lake City, Utah.